Once registered through our patient coordination centre, you will be given access to your own online portal via a unique URL that will enable you to manage your NHS appointments online.
Developed by Healthcare Communications, it is a much more efficient and user-friendly alternative to traditional letters. Innovative features that improve patient experience include:
- Allowing you to access your NHS appointment information at anytime and anywhere through your smartphone, tablet and desktop. You can also email and print off the information easily.
- Reschedule or cancel appointments easily by requesting telephone contact with our patient coordination centre, who will respond to your request within 48 hours.
- Sync your appointments straight into your phone or computers calendar so you can set up reminders.
- Work out your travel plans with a live home to clinic Google map with real time travel updates.
- Our embedded widget adds speech, reading and translation options to digital text, which means access and participation for people with Dyslexia, Low Literacy, English as a Second Language, and those with mild visual impairments.
- Chose how to receive communications from us. If you prefer to receive information by postal letters then that’s no problem.
Access to the portal will be given to you once you have been formally registered to the service via our patient coordination centre. You will receive a text message with your unique link and a 4 digit pin code. Once you have confirmed your date of birth and PIN code via the link you will have complete access to the portal.
Learn more about the Connect Health Patient Portal
Further reading can be found on our Patient Outcomes page. Hear what patients are saying and read about patient safety, CQC quality ratings, accessing services via the Referral Management Centre, PhysioLine, digital apps and more.