Connect Health has introduced a new online portal that enables you to manage your NHS appointments with one click from your smartphone.
Developed by Healthcare Communications, it is a much more efficient and user-friendly alternative to traditional letters. Innovative features that improve patient experience include:
- Allowing you to access your NHS appointment information at anytime and anywhere through your smartphone, tablet and desktop. You can also email and print off the information easily.
- Reschedule or book appointments easily to make sure it’s a time that suits you, with no waiting on a phone
- Synch up your appointments straight into your phone or laptop calendar so you can set up reminders.
- Work out your travel plans with a live home to clinic Google map with real time travel times.
- Our embedded widget adds speech, reading and translation options to digital text, which means access and participation for people with Dyslexia, Low Literacy, English as a Second Language, and those with mild visual impairments.
- Chose how to receive communications from us. If you prefer to receive information by traditional postal letter, that’s no problem.
Introducing the Connect Health Patient Portal
Hear what patients are saying and read about patient safety, CQC quality ratings, accessing services via the Referral Management Centre, PhysioLine, digital apps and more.