Quality Management Policy Statement
Connect Health was established in 1989 to provide physiotherapy services to both public and private sector customers. With our Head Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne, we provide MSK, Pain & Rheumatology services nationwide.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have an established Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance, we comply with all requirements of the Standard and our stakeholders.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of providing total customer satisfaction, meeting all regulatory and other requirements made of us, and ensuring continuous improvement, throughout our business:
• Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
• Customer complaints procedure
• Selection and performance monitoring of our colleagues and suppliers, against set criteria
• Training and development for our colleagues
• Regular audit of our internal processes
• Measurable quality objectives, which reflect our business aims, set by Executive Management Team & Senior Management Team on an annual basis
• Assessment and management of risks
• Management review of audit results
• A focus on Continuous Improvement, through ‘lessons learned’ and innovative development
Our internal procedures held in our Quality System are reviewed regularly and are made available to all employees. Training and support on these procedures, is provided where necessary.
This policy, posted on the Company Notice Board, is also accessible to employees through our intranet and can be made available to our customers.
Our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has ultimate responsibility for quality, with the Head of Quality & Innovation responsible for monitoring compliance across the business. All employees have their own responsibility within their areas of work. Collectively it is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that quality is embedded in everything we do, across the whole of the company.