Matthew Wyatt has been a Consultant Physiotherapist with Connect Health since September 2016. He is based in London and prior to joining Connect worked for 10+ years in NHS London Teaching Hospitals in various clinical and leadership roles.
Matthew has a special interests in Exercise Prescription, Public Health and Patient Experience.
He has held several roles within The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP):
- London Representative on National Council – 2009-2017
- Chair of the Practice and Development Committee – 2015-2017
- Chair of the Research and Development Committee 2013-2017
- Vice-Chair of the English Regional Networks Forum 2015-2017
- Honorary President Student Executive Committee 2011-2013
Mostly recently he was the Clinical Excellence working group lead and chapter author for the “Manifesto for Reform” produced by the UK Musculoskeletal Think Tank, MSK Reform. “Manifesto for Reform” was launched at the UK Houses of Parliament 16/10/19.