Connect Health, the UK’s largest independent, SEQOHS accredited, community provider of MSK (musculoskeletal) physiotherapy services, understands the pressures NHS organisations are under to maintain an effective workforce during this difficult time, and the importance of keeping employees fit, healthy and engaged.
We have partnered with HML to provide rapid occupational health physiotherapy support to NHS workers through the new national contract. This includes remote support for clinical and non-clinical staff, work focused assessments, tailored rehabilitation programmes and detailed reporting.
Connect Health’s PhysioLine Service
Our specialist trained Occupational Health physiotherapists provide physiotherapy support, advice and treatment to employees with musculoskeletal injuries through our PhysioLine phone advice service.
Our physiotherapists will conduct individual initial assessments with your employees to decipher whether your employee:
- Can self-manage with advice, exercises and ongoing support either over the telephone or through our Interactive Exercise Prescription Programme
- Requires further investigations (e.g. MRI) or NHS emergency care
- Requires additional support from other services (Occupational Health, Psychology, Employee Assistance Programmes).
After this assessment the physiotherapist will be able to provide your employee with a provisional diagnosis, a rehab plan and specific work advice, which includes our Interactive Exercise Prescription Programmes. These give employees access to bespoke, functional rehabilitation or preventative exercise programmes which can be accessed online or via an application. These include step-by step audio, photo and video instructions with each employee having prescribed dedicated high-definition video exercises chosen for their specific conditions.
Why Connect Health?
We will assist your HR teams in the prevention and reduction of sickness absence by enabling your employees to stay in work or return to work, quickly and safely, whilst supporting their health and well-being.
Our MSK Physiotherapy service will be delivered remotely and allows for:
- Fast access to quality healthcare delivered by specially trained, Chartered Occupational Health Physiotherapists.
- The ability to monitor employee’s health from a distance, offer advice and manage healthcare needs effectively.
- An alternative to face-to-face assessments, given the current climate, by investment in new technologies.
- Financial efficiencies as well as clinical effectiveness for your organisation.
Our partnership with HML brings together a large, highly skilled clinical workforce, already providing OH services into NHS England, NMC and PHE, to ensure rapid deployment of services and early engagement with your employees.
Our ethos is to do all we can to keep people fit and healthy and at work, which is more important than ever during these difficult times. Alongside HML, we are ready and able to help the NHS and are committed to doing so at cost to support the national effort.
For further information on our MSK services email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the full breadth of our framework services, then please email
Download our overview here: