Connect’s new video shows our head office in all its glory – especially made for those not able to come to Newcastle and visit us in the flesh, to see the extent of the operation. But it also works equally as well for staff, patients and existing customers to reassure them of our capabilities and see the infrastructure, scale and impact of what we do.
Carefully produced to cover the following aspects:
- Founder Prof Andrew Walton explains why he established Connect in 1989 and what we have achieved in transforming MSK services
- Medical Director Graeme Wilkes describes how we monitor and enhance clinical expertise and our investment in evidence
- HR Director Lisa Davidson talks through the importance of our people and the latest results of our Great Place to Work survey
- Operations Director Mike Turner explains our mobilisation process and how we transition new services and the subsequent need to transition patients safely
- Managing Director Jon Lowe emphasises the significant investment made in infrastructure, people, systems, IT and above all data, ensuring safe and effective expansion
You can view our video below and feedback via our YouTube channel.