We’ll be joining other leading experts in the physiotherapy profession to exhibit at Salford University’s Physiotherapy Conference 2017: Stretching NHS resources. The conference will provide opportunities to discuss how the profession can meet the challenges and changes in NHS policy and a renewed focus on public health. Other reasons to attend include:
- Benefit from insights into how changes in NHS policy and the UK’s growing public health problems will shape the way physiotherapists work in the future.
- Have your questions answered by leading experts in physiotherapy and healthcare.
- See how physiotherapists are working closely with primary care to cuts costs and deliver better results for patients.
- Network with delegates from across the healthcare sector and meet other allied health professionals to discuss potential solutions to shared challenges.
- See how new techniques and the latest technology are helping physiotherapists provide a better quality of service.
Visit our exhibition stand to find out what we are doing to improve public health and opportunities for you at Connect. You can also view all of our current vacancies here.
To purchase tickets and find out more about the conference click here.