The themes selected for this year’s congress include;
- Policy, strategy and influencing
- Research, education and practice
- Practice in a digital age
- Responding to changing population needs
- Public health, prevention and social care
These themes will showcase advances in physiotherapy (within practice, education and research) that demonstrate the profession’s value and impact. We will be exhibiting at this year’s event and will be situated in the main exhibition hall on stand 27. From 5-7pm, as part of the drinks reception, we’ll also be having prosecco and cupcakes on our stand. Come and speak to our our National Recruitment Manager and Connect clinicians about what it’s like to work for Connect and the roles we are currently recruiting for.
Click here to view the full programme and to register for the event.