* This clinic has restricted access only during the COVID-19 pandemic and is currently being used for telephone assessments and/or high-risk face to face appointments.*
Please click below for some important information regarding your appointment during COVID-19.
On arrival information
On entering the building, follow the corridor, turn left, go through into the waiting area in front of you. The reception is on the right. Please check in at the reception desk. Th receptionist will then direct you to have a seat in the waiting area. When the clinician is ready, they will come and collect you from the waiting area and escort you to the consultation room.
Please note: The waiting area is shared with a GP reception. Please do not check in for your appointment at this reception or use the self-check in machines, as these are for GP appointment only.
If for any reason you can no longer make your appointment, please let us know. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please call the service at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so it can be offered to someone else.
Please help us to keep patient waiting times low and reduce NHS costs.
If you do not give us sufficient notice to cancel or change an appointment, we may have to discharge you from this service.
In your area, Connect Health has been contracted to provide the MSK service on behalf of the NHS. It is an NHS service, completely free at the point of entry like all NHS services.
Our service brings together a range of specialist MSK clinicians to assess, diagnose and manage your condition within your local community.
During your assessment you might be required to carry out a number of movements to determine the cause of your pain. Therefore we recommend you wear suitable loose fitting clothing, such as t-shirt, shorts, jogging bottoms and underwear that you are comfortable being assessed in.
- Keep us informed: If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please call the service at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, so it can be offered to someone else. This keeps patient waiting times low and helps to reduce NHS costs. If you do not give us sufficient notice, you may be discharged from this service.
- Don’t be a DNA: If you Do Not Attend (DNA) or you are late to your appointment without notifying us, you may be discharged from this service.
Please bring to the appointment any recent prescriptions and/or a list of current medications.
- Patients under 18: If the Patient is under 18, then please advise us when you book their appointment, as some of our services may only be available to Adults.
- Patients with additional needs: If the Patient is vulnerable, or has a disability, or mobility problems, then please advise us when you book their appointment.
- Transport: If you require hospital transport, please advise us when you book your appointment. Please note that transportation is not provided with some Hospitals.
- Translation Support: If you require an interpreter, please advise us which language you require when you book your appointment.