Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) is the second biggest cause of sickness days recorded, after coughs and cold and greatly impacts on productivity.
Connect Health is one of the largest occupational health physiotherapy providers in the UK. We understand both the employer and employee perspective. With an established track record over 30 years, we work with over 100 businesses and NHS contracts in the prevention and effective management of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) within the workplace.
Our new resource, which outlines Connect Health’s occupational health physiotherapy services, aims to bring our offering to life.
Alasdair Kerr, Director of Occupational Health Services at Connect Health says
Whether you are a Health & Safety or HR professional, you’ll be keen on finding cost effective ways to prevent or minimise workplace risks and proactive interventions that promote well-being and reduce absence. We’re proud of our comprehensive service model that promotes a positive health and safety culture, improved working practices an improved health and well-being in the workplace.
The new resource helps readers learn more about:
- Why keeping your employees fit healthy and engaged is important – did you know that around 31 million days a year are lost due to back, shoulder and knee pain
- The wider challenges and impact of MSD – did you know that 42% of fit note MSD episodes last 5 or more weeks and costs £7 billion a year.
- The importance of a biopsychosocial approach – looking at biological, psychological, and social factors and their complex interactions.
- Our comprehensive range of services – tailored to cover prevention, assessment, work focused rehabilitation and training.
Hear from more than 15 businesses who talk about why they chose Connect Health covering:
- Financial savings – Wigan Council are saving £5 saved for every £1 invested.
- Proactive MSD management – 2 Sisters Food Group has seen a 50% reduction in MSD related sickness absence over a two-year period and 75% reduction in sickness absence for low back pain specifically.
- Employee outcomes – A Hillarys’s employee said “The physiotherapist that treated me was great and helped me get back into work incredibly quickly.”
- Occupational health expertise – Group H&S Director at Samworth Brothers said “I have found Connect Health to be a helpful, reliable partner who offers practical advice to reduce risks and have upskilled our health and safety professionals and trainers to carry out good quality risk assessments.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com