Our mission is to revolutionise persistent pain management and empower the community of Lincolnshire through support, information, expertise and resources to live well with pain. We are working in collaboration with Pain Revolution Australia and Lorimer Moseley to bring the Pain Revolution to life in the UK which is hugely courageous and very exciting! This concept is gaining recognition around the world and has only been delivered in Australia so far. Connect Health are delighted to bring this exciting concept to Lincolnshire!
Our mission is supported by a tried and tested infrastructure of experts in Business Intelligence, IT and Digital Innovation, working alongside some of the top Clinicians in the field, expert patients and community leaders to collaboratively create platforms to support our people and our patients.
Connect Health is the largest, independent provider of integrated community MSK (musculoskeletal) services (including orthopaedics, pain and rheumatology) in the UK, serving over 300k NHS patients pa across 19 CCGs and 100+ business.
We’ve got many accolades including being a finalist for an HSJ values award 2018 for IT and community service re-design and we’ve won numerous awards for our commitment to colleagues and making Connect a great place to work.
We’re a team of pioneers, dynamically driving forward quality, whilst keeping “the people” at the heart of everything that we do.
We hold these values close to our hearts and put them at the core of the recruitment process and operational delivery. To compliment this, we have in-house programmes to support Developing Consultant roles, Subject Matter Experts, accredited Leadership and Management development and Accelerated Development Programme for Persistent Pain Management.
‘If we don’t consider our key stakeholders, patients, tax payers and our colleagues, when making decisions then we have failed’ – Andrew Walton Exec Chair
We currently provide high quality clinical services for over 300k patients across the UK via face to face and virtual consultations, evidenced by the largest database of MSK outcomes in the world, housed in our own data warehouse. Connect are looking for an outstanding, dynamic, forward thinking Service Manager to provide leadership to a new community pain team, serving the community of Lincolnshire. The Service Manager will be committed to delivering high quality, efficient and accessible healthcare, and will share our passion for digital innovation and service transformation. This is a very exciting opportunity for an agile and proactive leader and their team to change lives and lead the revolution.
What makes us different?
- Largest provider of Integrated MSK services in the UK
- Revolution Pain Partners
- Largest database of MSK outcomes in the world, driving Research and Quality.
- Dedicated digital innovation team, implementing technological solutions to support clinicians and patients.
- Flexible working with a “just ask” policy, as well as remote and clinic working.
- Career Development programmes and pathways
- Network of clinical experts supporting supervision and sharing skills/expertise.
There’s loads of information about us on our website and our social media. For more insight we’d recommend you take a look at:
- 10 ways we can make a difference to your career – https://www.connecthealth.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Careers-Infographic_web.pdf
- Our bee-inspired colleague stories: https://www.connecthealth.co.uk/careers/
- Our head office in all of it’s glory and a chance to see some of our colleagues: https://youtu.be/Rm8GSzRIsWM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or arrange an informal visit then please contact our recruitment specialists at email@example.com – we’d love to talk about how we could craft the right job for you!
We wish you the best of luck!