Connect is one of the largest and most respected independent providers of Occupational Health Physiotherapy Services (OPS) in the UK, employing over 200 physiotherapists UK wide. Our focus is on delivering a quality service for our patients and our customers.
As specialist occupational health physiotherapists, we work closely with UK leading companies to maximise the health, well-being, safety and resilience of their workforce. Our focus is on early workplace intervention and education, expert clinical management, innovative prevention strategies and proactive health and wellbeing campaigns.
We work with companies to help keep their employees healthy, happy and productive. This approach focusses on the worker, work and the workplace. As such, businesses are increasingly recognising the benefit of working with Connect and providing early access to expert occupational physiotherapy. As a result of this, as an organisation, we are experiencing significant positive growth.
This is a very exciting time for Connect Health as we are continuing to experience growth across OPS and our MSK Services delivered in the community to NHS patients, this gives us opportunity for our employees to work across business and community NHS Services.
About the role
This role involves the delivery of robust occupational health physiotherapy, onsite, at our customer’s premises and the opportunity to deliver Connects assessment and training services.
Working within the Connect occupational physiotherapy team brings numerous benefits for clinicians:
- Development of invaluable work focussed skills: Assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, ergonomics, communication and work management reporting
- An ability to actually prevent MSK conditions developing through proactive and innovative work place assessment, training and education
- Opportunity to assess and manage acute MSK conditions early in the workplace, helping avoiding chronicity, recurrence and unnecessary complications
- Excellent variation in clinical case load within a variety of diverse occupational environments
We’re looking for people who are
- Positive, constructive and approachable
- Have a great work ethic and display a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to manage a varied caseload of MSK patients
- Registered with HCPC, CSP and committed to ongoing CPD
- Self-starters with excellent communication skills
You may have experience of working within the NHS or private sector, however its more about you and the skills you can bring to Connect.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo an Enhanced Check including barred lists under the Disclosure and Barring Service paid for by Connect.