Connect is one of the largest and most respected independent providers of specialist Occupational Health Physiotherapy Services (OPS) in the UK, employing over 200 physiotherapists UK wide.
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio we are actively recruiting dynamic, experienced musculoskeletal physios across the UK to deliver occupational health physiotherapy services onsite to our flagship customers.
Experience in Occupational Health Physiotherapy provision is preferable but not essential as Connect provide comprehensive training and support for all our clinicians.
Benefits of working for Connect
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive training and support package
- Development of OH physio skills: Functional rehabilitation, ergonomics, DSE assessments, manual handling training, communication and work management reporting.
- Varied clinical case load within a variety of diverse occupational environments
- Between 27 and 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Opportunities for career progression / diversification within a rapidly growing company
- Salary sacrifice (i.e. car scheme, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme)
- Pension scheme
- Day off for your birthday
“Best thing about Connect – for me it’s the opportunity to develop”
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing team and exploring opportunities of working for Connect or if you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.