Are you a qualified Physiotherapist looking to enhance your skills and knowledge in MSK whilst developing a strong clinical reasoning ethos?
This post offers you an exciting opportunity to partake in a structured MSK development programme within your paid working week to build your confidence, evidence base and ultimately practical application in the MSK setting.
- Over 70 hours of protected time for facilitated teaching and interactive workshops. These focus on;
- Research – Evidence-based content including assessment, management and best practice. Reading list provided and critical thinking encouraged
- People – People centred care including experience, values, beliefs, needs and individual drivers
- Exercise Prescription – Individualised and evidence based
- Pain and Education – Considering practical application of pain education, when and why to apply it
- Practical – Practice assessment and management skills
- Clinical Reasoning – Patient case presentations, discussions and management planning in your setting
- Making the MSK learning experience accessible and less confusing
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate Physiotherapist with a strong desire to learn and excellent communication skills. You will be willing to contribute to your learning experience with a commitment to reading material and case discussions.
Connect Health has excellent opportunities to grow your career after completion of the development programme with the opportunity to apply for more senior roles when they arise
You will be encouraged and supported by experienced and enthusiastic staff as you work delivering high quality care for patients with MSK conditions with the aim of helping patients improve their quality of life.
You will receive expert guidance, regular clinical supervision and additional reflection time to support your learning.
You will assess and diagnose patients within a biopsychosocial framework whilst formulating, reviewing and progressing individual treatment programmes to drive patient outcomes and experiences.
The role may involve a combination of delivering face to face clinics, exercise rehab out of local gyms, running group education sessions and delivering telephone assessments.
What do our staff say?
“This has been the most valuable educational tool I could have undertaken for myself, my clinical practice and my patients”
“I have improved in my confidence, my understanding and my reasoning as a physio. My understanding of differentials, evidence-based treatment and management skills have also improved which has driven my patient outcomes”
“This truly is an excellent programme that has helped me develop my all-round clinical skills”
Or if you would like to apply for this opportunity then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.