Connect is one of the largest and most respected independent providers of specialist Occupational Health Physiotherapy Services (OPS) in the UK, employing over 200 physiotherapists UK wide.
Due to upcoming expansion of our customer portfolio we are looking to create a talent pool of dynamic, experienced musculoskeletal physios across the UK to deliver occupational health physiotherapy services onsite to our flagship customers.
We are looking for someone who can work as an autonomous practitioner, to deliver a range of clinical services to meet the clinical and commercial needs of the services.
You will develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders. At all times striving to reflect and encourage core value behaviours as well as developing and foster productive relationships with patients, and other key
With an extensive knowledge of MSK and demonstrable ability of all the ACPOHE level competencies. You will be competent in delivering the following services: health screening, health promotion, MSK screening, exercise classes, physioline, patient lead assessment and functional rehabilitation.
Experience in Occupational Health Physiotherapy provision is preferable but not essential as Connect provide comprehensive training and support for all our clinicians. An awareness of the role of national occupational healthy physiotherapy policy and application in practice (eg CSP policy, HCPC, NHS England and ACPOHE) is desirable.
Benefits of working for Connect
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive training and support package
• Development of OH physio skills: Functional rehabilitation, ergonomics, DSE assessments, manual handling training, communication and work management reporting.
• Varied clinical case load within a variety of diverse occupational environments
• Between 27 and 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Comprehensive CPD programme
• Opportunities for career progression / diversification within a rapidly growing company
• Salary sacrifice (i.e. car scheme, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme)
• Pension scheme
• Day off for your birthday
“Best thing about Connect – for me it’s the opportunity to develop”
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing team and exploring opportunities of working for Connect or if you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org